The company, run by Cliff Williams, was started in 1982 by Renee Williams as Keep it Clean Janitorial Services. The company quickly rose to a multi-million dollar firm that provided janitorial services for millions of square feet of government and commercial buildings in the DC metropolitan area, including the Pentagon in Virginia and the J. Edgar Hoover FBI building in downtown Washington, DC.
In the late 1990s, Renee’s son Cliff took over as President and CEO. In 2004, the company’s name was changed to Environmental Solutions to reflect its focus on ecologically sound practices. Family members from the second and third generations now serve as CEO, CFO and VP of Human Resources.
- Removal and disposal of debris
- High and low dusting
- Spot cleaning
- Sanitizing and disinfecting
- Damp wiping/cleaning of walls, ceilings, light fixtures, baseboards, doors, trim, and moldings
- Detail vacuuming including edges, corners, crevices, vents, ceiling fixtures, etc.
- Removing stickers and polishing fixtures
- Cleaning cabinets/drawers/closets/shelving/ledges and overhangs
- Glass cleaning
- Break room/kitchenette appliances
- Paint, spackling and caulk splotching removal
- Cleaning of electrical and plumbing fixtures
- Carpet vacuuming/spotting/cleaning
- Hard floor care (sweep-vacuum-mop-scrub-burnish-polish-sealing-strip/wax, etc.)
- Grout cleaning/sealing
- Stone floor care
- Window and window frame/sill cleaning (interior and exterior).